I know it, y’all. I own it. I do promise to blog more when I lose the job, and since I will be caught up by next week, that could be very soon. I don’t, however, promise that the blog won’t continue to suck.
As a preview to the possibility that things will get even more boring around here, I give you this 50 questions thing that I copied over straight from FB. Enjoy. Or don’t. I mean, I wouldn’t.
1. What color is your toothbrush?
Do you really care? Anyway, it’s purple and white.
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
Megha. And Edward Cullen.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was in the shower, thinking it was much earlier.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Ugh. Used to be Twix and Kit-Kat.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, but I watch the CSIs, so I feel like I’ve been to lots.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud
“Admit it. You’re mildly interested in watching this movie.”
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Braum’s chocolate almond.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Coca-Cola or Aquafina.
10, Do you like your wallet?
No, I hate carrying a wallet and only do so because to get a purse big enough to hold Hans and small enough to not be obnoxious, I had to get one without one of those built-in wallet thingies.
11, What was the last thing you ate?
Chips and salsa. It’s an underrated lunch.
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13, The last sporting event you watched?
Wow. It might have been the Poinsettia Bowl, since I don’t get Stars hockey here.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
I don’t eat popcorn anymore, but if I did… Smartfood, baby, all the way. Great, now I’m craving Smartfood. Thanks!
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
16. Ever go camping?
Yes, but I’ve only ever camped at the bottom of the Grand Canyon and on the North Rim. But we’re totally camping somewhere new this summer, by gum!
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Um, celiac. So yeah.
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Except when I’m sick, yes. I actually got to go this week!
19, Do you have a tan?
I’d fit in well with the Cullens.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Yes. I prefer most things over pizza.
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No. I drink my soda only out of a can. Ok, at a restaurant, I drink it with a straw.
22, What did your last text message say?
Ask Megha, I don’t know!
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, Bible study, American Idol.
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
26, What color is your watch?
I don’t wear a watch.
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
David lives there now and we really need to go visit him!
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Hahaha. Well, I typically only do Qdoba and Chipotle for fast food, so I go in.
30. What is your favorite number?
47. Thanks, JJ!
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
Frank. Please pick up peanut butter.
32. Any plans today?
Vacuum this blasted carpet, blog Idol.
33. How many states have you lived in?
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Stephenie Meyer has no current plans to finish Midnight Sun.
35, Last song listened to?
Rock Star (Eminem)
36.Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yes, but I don’t. I mean, I’m not morally opposed to it, but I don’t have a reason to do so.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No. It’s too bad, too, because at least then someone would be cleaning it.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Now that it’s spring, my brown Bass sandals.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Do you mean envious? I think you mean envious. And yeah, I’m human, so probably.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Do you mean envious? I think you mean envious. And I don’t know.
41. Do you love anyone?
Yes, I love lots of anyones.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them do.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, listen to Spike or music.
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No, I actually let the hate go a long time ago. There are people I don’t like, but I’m not wasting energy hating them. Hate is toxic.
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
Yes. But I usually forego it for “hey.”
46. What color is your car?
47. Do you like cats?
They complete me.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Had season passes for many many years.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Before December 20, I would have said bike crash (Cindy, do you remember that horrific day?). But now… I was attacked by two cats.