Ahem, blogchildren, I hate memes! Haha, just kidding. But this one’s HARD! digitalKaren tagged me, so I’m supposed to just tell y’all eight random facts about me. Then I’m s’posed to tag people. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged.
- I am a member of the church of Christ. I grew up in it, and I’m a big fan of the Bible. And I think more people who have opinions about religious people should actually know what it says.
- If Frank and the pack of wild animals and I could live at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon (on the Rim) and blog for a living, hiking and biking on our breaks and the weekends, I’d beg and beg until Frank said yes. Since that’s not likely an option, I dream of retiring to Flagstaff someday.
- I’ve never read a Jane Austen book.
- I can’t stand seeing chicks in bikinis, showing off their cleavage, or wearing shorts or skirts above about an inch or two above the knee. I hate that there is so little modesty left in our society. Put some clothes on.
- I like guns. I especially like cleaning and shooting them.
- I trust very few people. I also have very good creepdar. Thank you, Psycho X!
- I love kitty cats. I don’t like dogs.
- Like Pauler Abdul, I’ve never been drunk in my entire life, and I’ve never done recreational drugs. Except I’m for real about that.