I’ve missed my blog, I’ve missed my awesome readers, I’ve missed blogging, I’ve missed other blogs, other bloggers, etc., etc. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I could never give this up.
Y’all, I have soooo much to blog about! I’m making myself work around the house, unpacking, organizing, settling in, and in a little bit I’ll have to walk the dog. But I’m allowing myself short breaks to catch up on blogging. Because yo. I haven’t been around for a couple of weeks! That hurts.
I’m going to make a list of what I want to blog about right here for y’all to see. I usually keep this private, because y’all know how terrible I am at keeping my blogging promises, but maybe if I tell y’all, I’ll feel obligated. And I need to feel obligated, because I have lots of things to tell you, and you shouldn’t miss 95% of them. Ok, here’s the list off the top of my head (I’m sure I will add to it):
- Our delay in leaving Florida.
- Did all of our stuff make it to Idaho? I’m sure you know the answer, but maybe not *how* stuff did or didn’t make it to Idaho.
- Day 1 of travel: Melbourne to… not so far from Melbourne.
- Day 2 of travel: We still didn’t make it out of Florida and started having issues with the truck. That’s also the day Rowdi surreptitiously destroyed a seatbelt.
- Day 3 of travel: We finally got out of Florida, and our reward was having to drive through Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. That’s the night I had a pure meltdown!
- Day 4 of travel: Louisiana to Oklahoma. I hate the Indian Nation Turnpike with a passion.
- Day 5 of travel: Oklahoma to Kansas. That’s the day I locked the keys in the U-Haul!
- Day 6 of travel: Kansas, Colorado, and Nebraska.
- Day 7 of travel: Wyoming. I didn’t think I’d ever see a more beautiful drive.
- Until Day 8 of travel when we drove through Utah and finally arrived in Idaho.
- Our house. Y’all, I will go on and on about this house. It has very few drawbacks.
- Our view!
- Congregation we visited yesterday.
- My in-laws, who are awesome.
- Dining experience at the Cheesecake Factory (what? I can’t get to the stove!).
- Aggressive off-leash dogs in our neighborhood. And this is a nice neighborhood!
- Have I mentioned there are mountains here?
Don’t worry, don’t go away. Blogging recommences in earnest… now!