Amanda, who should know better, has tagged me with a meme. Bad Amanda! You get a time out, and no biscuits! I apologize in advance, peeps. P.S. I didn’t fix the meme’s grammar.
Choose a favorite book or movie or television program and name the characters you would:
- Bake cupcakes for:
- Trust with the keys to my car:
- Put thumbtacks on the chair thereof:
- Have a crush on:
- Pack up and leave if they moved next door:
- Vote for President:
- Pick as my partner in a buddy movie:
- Pair up:
- Vote off the island and into the volcano:
Y’all know I’m doing Buffy, right? But I’m doing the whole Buffyverse, including Angel.
- Bake cupcakes for: Spike. He had to endure so much angst and disregard from Buffy. Plus, he really likes to eat and drink, unlike that other vampire-with-a-soul.
- Put thumbtacks on the chair thereof: Charles Gunn. What a whiny baby, especially when he was with Fred, because my goodness, what a jealous tool he was.
- Have a crush on: Rupert Giles, William the Bloody, Wesley Wyndham-Pryce
- Pack up and leave if they moved next door: Willow, because she kinda destroys the world when she’s upset. What if I forgot to return her garden rake?
- Vote for President: Anya, for sure. She’s a capitalist.
- Pick as my partner in a buddy movie: I do not understand the question. Does this mean who would I be in a buddy movie with? Or who would I go see a buddy movie with? Either way, Anya. We’d totally be BFFs.
- Pair up: Buffy and Spike, Angel and Cordelia, Anya and Giles. Harmony and Xander, Willow and Wesley. Connor and Dawn, the Wonder Twins of Annoyance.
- Vote off the island and into the volcano: Wow, tossup between Gunn and Dawn during seasons four, five, and six. Annoying little twerp. Also Fred when she first arrived. I was like, “Um, we don’t talk like that in most parts of Texas.” Then I learned Amy Acker is from Dallas, and what the heck? She should know we don’t talk like that. Maybe her character was supposed to be from Coahoma or Fritch, but otherwise, we don’t talk like that. F’reals.